Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
AABCOOLING Thermo Pad White 120.20.0,1 is a two-sided adhesive thermal tape. Excellent quality ensures very good conduction of heat. Two-way thermo-conductive tape is ideally suited to fill spaces between the heat sink and the heating element. The tape is in one large piece that can be trimmed to suit individual needs.
- Powerful thermal tape
- Easy to use and remove
- Adhesion: 1200 g per square inch
- Thermal conductivity: 1.5 W / mk
- Thickness: 0,1 mm
- Adhesive on both sides
- Laptop / notebook (graphics cards, power section)
- PC - graphics card (between heat sink and GPU), power section, RAM modules
- Appliances / Appliances (LCD TVs, amplifiers, electronics emitting heat)
Method of application::
- First make sure both surfaces are completely clean
- Remove the protective tape on one side and glue to the bottom of the heat sink
- Remove the second protective tape and stick to the other element (chipset, graphics card, mosfets, memory, etc.) on which the heat sink is to be mounted
- It is very important to stick the elements together the first time
-Tape sticks immediately
Use a thin knife to carefully pry one of the heatsink angles and with twisting movements peel it away from the cooled element (must be very delicate). Then clean both surfaces before reassembly.
- 1 x AABCOOLING Thermo Pad White 120.20.0,1
- 1 x Package