Easy product returns
You can return the product without providing a reason within 30 days.
AAB Cooling Compressed Gas Duster - 400ml is an excellent aerosol preparation from AAB Cooling. It is ideally suited for removing dust, dirt, liquids and all other contaminants that adhere loosely to cleaned surfaces. It does not react with other materials. Completely clean, leaves no stains or marks. Unlike other products available on the market, the container is filled with high-quality, odorless organic gas in line with the latest EU standards. Using a suitable mixture of high pressure liquefied gases ensures thorough cleaning and increased product performance. The product does not contain freon, odorless.
- Used for maintance
- computer equipment (laptops, PCs) and household electronics cleaning
- Reversing the pack acts as a freezer to -50 ° C
- High quality filled container, odorless organic gas
- Efficient, high pressure
- Two dispensers
- Precise cleaning
The preparation is used for maintenance work - cleaning of computer equipment (laptops, PCs), household electronics, sewing machines, photocopiers, printers, faxes, watches, photographic equipment and all other office machinery and equipment. Great for use in precision and automotive mechanics. The use of a capillary tube mounted on a nozzle ensures precise cleaning in extremely inaccessible locations.
For the best cleaning results, pulse press the valve head. Reverse use must be done with extreme care and consideration. The gas thus evaporated immediately evaporates freezing the surface up to -50 ° C. This way, you can attach the sleeve by shrinkage and freeze the electronics before they are soldered. When you freeze, use safety glovess and goggles when blowing.
Do not expose to sunlight (avoid heating above 50 ° C), do not pierce, avoid inhalation, protect eyes. Keep out of the reach of children.
Additional Customer Information:
- Read the warnings on the package before use and read the safety data sheet.
- The product contains a mixture of flammable gases (propane, butane, isobutane) and should therefore be used with caution.
- The product should be used in well-ventilated areas.
- When using the product, the components that are exposed to the aerosol must be absolutely disconnected from the power supply.
- The room where we use the aerosol must be thoroughly ventilated before turning on the electrical appliances.
- Avoid surges, sparks, open flames or heat (eg smoking) while working with the product.
- 1 x AAB Cooling Compressed Gas Duster - 400ml
- 2 x nozzle + tubes