AABCOOLING Black Silent Fan 9
- AABCOOLING Black Silent Fan 9 is a Black Series fan, primarily characterized by high quality, quiet operation and favorable price. The silicone pads for screws are also included in the set.
AABCOOLING Black Silent Fan 9 is a Black Series fan, primarily characterized by high quality, quiet operation and favorable price. The silicone pads for screws are also included in the set. The high performance of the AAB fans is due to the modern FDB (Fluid Dynamic Bearing) bearings. An additional advantage of this solution is an extended, compared to sliding bearings, life span of 100000h. The air flow is 76 m3 / h, and the noise generated by the propeller is 21 dB, making it a quiet and very efficient fan in its class available on the market. Mounting is very simple. An additional advantage is the possibility of mounting 2 fans, one on the front of the cover, the other one behind, this will provide a very good air flow.
- Solid construction
- Excellent work performance 76 m3/h
- Cable in elegant black braid
- Modern, quiet FDB bearing
- Can be mounted in the power supply
- Mounting and anti-vibration washers
- Extended lifespan: 100000h
Cooling of the case consists of warm air being thrown out. Mostly, the fan from the power supply is not capable of providing good cooling, despite its high speed and quite high noise levels. AABCOOLING Black Silent Fan 9 solves this problem.
Highly efficient operation and 92x92x25 mm dimensions allow the fan to be mounted on the heatsink for efficient cooling of the processor instead of the loud noise of other fans from different manufacturers. Can be mounted in the power supply
- no friction, prolonged lifespan
- leveling the vibrations that are damped by oil
- minimizing noise, which is generated only by fan blades
- oil leakage protection
- spiral filling with oil for better lubrication, no possibility of oil accumulation in one part of the bearing
- used on hard drives, as much more efficient, quieter, to guarantee more efficient work
- ordinary plain bearings slip during operation, rubbing against each other, they heat up, which significantly shortens their life span.
Mounting the fan in a casing or power supply:
The AABCOOLING Black Silent Fan 9 is mounted on 4 screws, attached just like the standard fans in the power supply, allows quick and easy replacement of the loud fan. Mounting methods in the power supply:
- connecting the fan on the motherboard and carrying the cable (30 cm) from the power supply by any small gap - possibility of reading the current number of fan speed in the BIOS
- disconnecting the 3 pin plug and connecting the fan directly to the power supply (no return possible) - The black cable is ground, the red is responsible for +, yellow is the transmission of the speed, no connection unables the BIOS from reading speed.
- 1 x The AABCOOLING Black Silent Fan 9
- 4 x Mounting screws
- 4 x Anti-vibration washers
- 1 x Package